Atex Roll-Up Doors for Atex Zones
EXPLOSION SAFE INTERIOR HIGH SPEED DOOR
Atex high speed door is specifically designed for inside use in explosion sensitive environments. This interior high speed roll up door is approved by Apragaz, an official inspection authority for equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
All metal parts of the high speed door are manufactured in stainless steel. All non-metallic parts are composed of antistatic or electrical conductive materials. These characteristics avoid the build up of static electricity that could generate sparks.
IMPROVES YOUR TRAFFIC FLOWS
Thanks to its high operating speed, this high speed door helps to improve your traffic flows. The superior seal around the high speed door provides increased employee comfort, better environmental control and savings on energy costs.
Fully self-reinserting, the Dynaco S-539 Atex Category 2* Compact high speed door will automatically reinsert itself in its side guides when the curtain is accidentally dislodged.
* Category 3 version also available. Product sheets upon request.
- Explosion safe construction
- Stainless steel structure and antistatic synthetic parts
- Smooth traffic flows of materials and staff
- High opening and closing speed
- Safe for personnel and equipment
- Flexible curtain without rigid elements avoids injuries and damages
- Uninterrupted production and logistic activities
- Self-reinserting door curtain avoids down-time
- Low cost of ownership
- Wear and maintenance are limited to a minimum
- Energy savings
- Tight seal guarantees better climate control
- Long lifetime
- Advanced push-pull drive technology
- Conform to EN13241-1
- Conform to directive 2014/34/EU
- Apragaz approved
If you would like to find out more information, or you would like a free quote, please visit our website or get in touch with us today. You can get in touch by giving us a call or sending us an email, and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , Call/ Whatsapp : 8287116904