Hand Dryers For Home: Is It The New Trend?
Wouldn’t you prefer a more hygienic way of washing and drying your hands while simultaneously helping to save the environment? According to another study, it found that toilet seats are the cleanest part of public bathrooms, with more bacteria being on the toilet paper dispenser. Smart hand drying technology is evolving in public washrooms, but what about in the home? Bathroom towels are known to be one of the most unhygienic items in the home and the NHS can back us up with this statement
Hand Dryers For The Home
It might be time for you to get ahead of the trend, and invest in a hand dryer for home use. We all use bathroom towels at home, and although it provides more comfort and convenience than paper towels for example, they actually retain a lot of moisture. This ultimately allows bacteria to breed, collecting faeces and other germ substances from the hands, face and body that are harmful to our health. Bacteria is able to spread from person to person, and if the towel is used by multiple people, you’re more prone to catch germs and bacteria that you’ve been trying hard to avoid.
You should wash your hand towels at 60 – 90C in order to sterilise them completely, and they should be washed after every use if various people will be using the same towel. Imagine how much easier daily trips to the bathroom would be with technology that could quicken the process of hand drying? Germs can be transferred more easily to and from wet hands, which is why they should be dried thoroughly after washing – preferably dried with someone that isn’t ridden with germs or bacteria.
Important Things To Remember
• Bacteria on a wet towel is able to double in size in around 20 minutes
• You should wash your towel after every use
• Ensure every individual in the home has their own towel
• Dry your towels by airing it after every use
• To produce one ton of paper towels, 17 trees and 20,000 gallons of water are polluted
• An estimated 51,000 trees each day are required to replace the number of paper towels that are discarded every day
• Hand drying could save 254 million (est) tons of paper waste every year
Would Home Hand Dryers Be More Cost Effective?
Rather than having to wash towels after every wash, wasting electric, water and your time – domestic hand dryers are efficient, cost effective and extremely functional.
1. Hand dryers are cheaper to run year on year and therefore save you costs
2. Bask in the joy of improved hand hygiene without damaging the environment with paper towels and constant washing of bathroom towels
3. Hygienic hand dryers feature a HEPA air filter which stops airborne germs and bacteria from entering the dryers airflow
For more details about Hand Dryer and Pricing Click Here
or inquire about the best suitable Hand dryer for your washrooms, get in touch with Toshi Automation Solutions today on 08287116904.